Here you will find the necessary steps you need to proceed on your screen to connect it to the MagicInfo Services trial server.
Check out this video, or continue reading this article.
- Switch on the device
- Setup procedure
- Follow the steps at the set-up procedure of the device before you connect the device to the server.
- Press the ‘Source’ button on the remote as followed with the menu button
- Navigate to ‘System’ and press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote
- Navigate to ‘Play via’ and configure the ‘Play via’ option so it’s set to MagicINFO
- Press the ‘Home’ / ‘Content’ button on the remote and start the MagicINFO Player by selecting the option ‘Player’
- Press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote, select ‘Network Channel’ by pressing the ‘Enter’ button on the remote congratulations! The device is now using the MagicINFO player.
Next, we have to configure the display so it’s pointed to the MagicINFO server.
- Press the ‘Menu’ button on the remote
- Navigate to ‘Network’ next Navigate to ‘Server Network Settings’ press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote
- Select ‘Connect to server’ press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote
Change the settings you’ll see with the following data:
o ‘Server Address’: ares.magicinfoservices.com
o ‘SSL’: Use
o ‘Port’: 7002
Save these setting by selecting the ‘Save’ button using the ‘Enter’ button on the remote
There will be a message, ‘Clock Adjusted’, on the screen when everything is configured. This message will mean that the screen has a connection with the server.
You have now connected your screen to the server, we need the MAC address to complete the setup. Follow the steps below to find the MAC address.
- Press the ‘Info’ button
- Now you will see an information screen with the MAC address, note this down. When you have a wireless and wired MAC address note both.
Or follow this instruction how you can find your MAC address:
You have completed the setup! Please share with us the MAC address and we can finish the setup by adding your device to your account (firstname.lastname@example.org)