How to connect your device to the MagicINFO trial server.
Here you will find the necessary steps you have to go through on your device in order to connect it to the MagicInfo Services trial server.
Check out this video, or continue reading this article.
1. Switch on the device.
2. Set-up procedure.
3. Follow the steps at the set-up procedure of the device before you connect the device to the server.
4. Press the ‘Source’ button on the remote followed by the menu button.
5. Navigate to ‘System’ and press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote.
6. Navigate to ‘Play via’ and configure the ‘Play via’ option so it’s set to MagicINFO.
7. Press the ‘Home’ / ‘Content’ button on the remote and start the MagicINFO player by selecting the option ‘Player’.
8. Press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote, select ‘Network Channel’ by pressing the ‘Enter’ button on the remote. Congratulations! The device is now using the MagicINFO player.
Next, we have to configure the display so it’s directed to the MagicINFO server.
9. Press the ‘Menu’ button on the remote.
10. Navigate to ‘Network’. Next, navigate to ‘Server Network Settings’ and press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote.
11. Select ‘Connect to server’ and press the ‘Enter’ button on the remote.
12. Change the server address settings to the following data.
0 'Server Address': artemis.magicinfoservices.com
0 'SSL': Use
0 'Port': 7002
13. Save these settings by selecting the ‘Save’ button using the ‘Enter’ button on the remote.
There will be a message, ‘Clock Adjusted’, on the screen when everything is configured correctly. This message confirms that the screen has a connection to the server.
Now that you have connected your screen to the server, we need the MAC address to complete the set-up. Follow the steps below to find the MAC address.
1. Press the ‘Info’ button.
2. Now you will see an information screen with the MAC address, write this down. When you have a wireless and wired MAC address, write down both.
Or follow this link to the instructions on how to find your MAC address:
You have completed the set-up! Please share the MAC address with us and we can finish the set-up by adding your device to your account. (email@example.com)