Please follow this guide to get an image or video published on your device.
- Go to your MagicINFO server and log in.
- On the left side of your screen press the 'Content' tab to open your content page.
- Press the button 'New' and select 'Upload Content' to upload your image or video to the MagicINFO server.
- You will get a new pop up screen to search for your image or video on your PC, click 'Add Content'.
- Find the file on your PC to upload to the server and click 'Open'.
- Click 'Start Upload' to upload the files you have selected to the MagicINFO server.
- When done, click 'Close'.
- Now you see the files that are ready to use on the MagicInfo server.
- Click 'Playlist' on the left side to make a playlist of your content items.
- Click 'New Playlist'.
- Select your player type and the playlist type 'General', click on 'Create'.
- In the left field you see the content items you have uploaded to the MagicINFO server and in the right field the items you want to use in your playlist.
- When you have added the items you want to use, click on 'Save' and a new pop up screen will show. Give your playlist a name and leave the rest as it is, click on 'Save' when done.
- Now you will see that you have saved a playlist.
- Click on the 'Schedule' tab to create a schedule to show your playlist/content on your screen.
- Click 'New schedule'> 'Content'.
- Select your player type and leave the option on 'General'.
- On the left side, you will see all the content items you have uploaded to the MagicInfo server.
- Click on the button 'Content', select Playlist and you will see the Playlist you have created in the steps before.
- In the right field you will see an agenda overview, here you can drag and drop the item/ playlist you want to use on your screen.
- When you have added an item to the agenda, click on this item to set the playtime and date.
1. Content item name
2. Playdate (for this example we use: never expire)
4. Playback time (for this example: 24 hours)
5. Click on 'Save'
- Now we have set up this item/playlist to show every day and for 24 hours.
- Click 'Save' to save this schedule.
- A new pop up screen will show with additional options
1. Give your schedule a clear name.
2. Choose the default folder to save this schedule.
3. Choose the devices you have available and want to show this schedule on with the 'Publish to' option.
4. Next, click 'Save & Publish'.
- Now we have sent a schedule with content/a playlist to your device and the device will download this from the server. Usually, this will take up about 10 minutes depending on the size of the schedule and the internet connection of your display.