You can set up your device to connect to the MagicINFO server but only for the use of the remote control functions.
This way you have full device control but without all the content management options. So you can use your own content application by using the URL launcher. In order to use Remote Management, you only need the Remote Management license (RM server). RM only works with S4 players or higher.
Please follow the instructions below to connect your device with the remote management license.
- First, set your device to the source HDMI, then you will have access to all the menu items.
- Go into the menu of your device to System>Play Via and set this at URL launcher.
- Next is to set up the connection to the MagicINFO server.
- In the menu of your device, go to Network>Server Network settings>Connect To Server.
- Fill in the details.
- Then your device will show up on the server in the unapproved list with the RM icon.