Here's how to add a new user and provide the new user with a certain role.
This guide will show how to add a new user to MagicINFO.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to your MagicINFO server
- Click on the right side of your screen on the user tab
- In the middle of your screen you can already see your users, click on click on Add User to add a new user to your system
- A new pop up window will appear with all the credentials you can fill in
Click on save and your user is created.
Here you can find the different user rights:
- Administrator: Authorized to manage overall matters of their organization.
- Content Manager: Authorized to access and manage the content-related menu items.
- Content Schedule Manager: Authorized to retrieve and manage content and schedules.
- Content Uploader: Authorized to create content and playlists.
- Device Manager: Authorized to access and manage the device-related menu items.
- Schedule Editor: Authorized to create and edit content schedules and message schedules.
- Schedule Manager: Authorized to access and manage the schedule-related menu items.
- User Manager: Authorized to access and manage the user-related menu items.