You can set-up your devices to turn on and off automaticly everyday at a set time.
Please follow the instructions below how you set this up.
- Log in on your Connected2 server
- Go to devices
- Here you see the devices you have connected to your account.
The green clock (1) shows the devices has set timers, click on the clock to change or view the timers.
A red clock (2) indicates that the timers still needs to be set up, click on the clock to set the timers.
- A new pop screen will show with the timers, you can setup 7 different timers
- Click on a timer line to enter the on/ of time
1. Turn on timer
2. Select the days you want the device to turn on
3. Select the time the device should turn on
4. Here you can select the volume when the device will turn on, we advise you to set this at 0
5. Select here if this timer should recognize the Holiday schedule (not implemented yet)
6. Turn on the off timer
7. Select the days when the device should turn off, this should be the same days as the on timer
8. Select the time when the device should turn of
9. Select here if this timer should recognize the Holiday schedule (not implemented yet)
10. set timer 2, this will gives you the option if you want to use different timer setting for different days
11. Click save if you want to save your settings
No you have setup your on/ of timers for this devices.