When you have completed the initial start up of the screen please follow the next instruction to finish the setup procedure of your new screen.
Pres the menu button on the remote and go to System>Time with the arrow buttons
Follow the next steps:
- Clock set, set the time and date of the device
- NTP settings, use the settings of the server
- DST (Daylight Saving Time), set the time zone the screen is in
- Sleep timer, set the time the screen should turn of. This is meant in minutes
- Power on delay, set a delay when the screen should turn on
Navigate back to you start screen and hit the home button on your remote
Navigated to On/ Off timer
Set the on and off timer
You can also add hollidays, this will turn the screen of for a set periode of time.