You can set up your device that it should automatically turn on and off. This way your device will show its content on the times that you have set up.
This guide will show you how to do so.
- Log in on MagicInfo
- Go to the device section
- Find the device you want to adjust and click on the I icon
- Click on the I mark, a new window will open and click Edit
- A new pop up window will appear click on Time, in this example you already see one timer is set up
You will now see a schedule with the mark Timer 1 click on this
- As you can see you can adjust the On Timer and Off Timer
1. Use the on timer
2. Select the days when the on timer should be active
3. Set the time the device should turn on
4. Set the volume the device should have when turning on, we advise to put this at 0
5. Set the source at magicInfo-Lite/S
6. When you have a Holiday schedule active this will overwrite the on/ off schedule, more information in this article.
7. Use the off timer
8. Select the days when the off timer should be active
9. Set the time when the device should turn off
10. When you have a Holiday schedule active this will overwrite the on/ off schedule , more information in this article.
- You can set up in total 7 timers
We advise you to use a separate line for each different on/ off timer.